You guys. We. Have. INTERNET!!!!!!
This has been a long time coming. Like, really long. As-in, an entire year with dial-up speed DSL thanks to empty promises and an unnamed internet provider that took f o r e v e r to make this happen. For those of you who have forgotten how slow that feels, know that it’s like watching paint dry. That when we had more than 5 computers connected to our internet at the same time, websites would stop loading and we’d crash. Oh, and no streaming music. None. At all.
So now, we celebrate (by means of sharing our wifi password with our community members and employees)!
What does this celebration of high-speed-internet-using-greatness mean for you?
It means that we’re finally able to open up availability to 4 more community membership spaces (aka we’ll share our offices and our wifi password with you)!
What is a community member?
A community member is a partner within the event industry who needs office space, who is looking to join a community of some pretty awesome people. This can be someone who works from home and holds client meetings at a local coffee shop, who is looking to take the next step, growing into something a bit more professional. It can be someone who needs a Miami hub office to meet with clients “down south” (oh hey, all you Palm-Beachers). It can be someone who is looking to escape a loud, over-crowded office so they can be more productive in a quite space that promotes creativity.
Community Members receive all of the following benefits with their monthly membership:
- Private office area (6’ x 7’) that includes: desk, chair, 2 guest chairs, trash can
- Key code for front door access during office hours
- Can hang artwork and decorate as you wish
- Access to “The Summit” meeting space (via sign-up on a member-managed calendar)
- Mailing address with receiving and distribution of packages
- Additional associate included in membership
- Unlimited guests + client meetings
- Use of common kitchen space and filtered water system (for members + employees)
- Starbucks coffee + La Croix + Fiji water bottle service (for clients)
- Community coffee pot, organic tea, and filtered water system (for members + employees)
- Space for business cards to be kept out front
- High speed internet
- Access to printer + scanner
- Special service on rentals for events (including waived minimums)
- Networking and access to a community full of good vibes + forward thinking partners in the industry
- Monthly happy hours (pot luck style)
- Monthly yoga sessions
- Option to participate in monthly Open House
- Dog friendly environment (must be potty-trained and get along with the UV dogs)
- Complementary 90 minute strategy session with our beloved business coach (valued at $497)
We already have some amazing members, including Anthology Co., Earth & Sugar, Carolina Guzik Photography, Thierry Isamburt Culinary & Event Design, and Patty Nash Photography.
So what do you say? Want to join this great community in one of the four available spots? Send us an email to email@example.com if you’d like more details, or to request a membership application. We’re so excited to share our community (and our wifi password) with you!
The Earth & Sugar ladies meeting in The Summit
One of the great offices that could be yours!